|About the author:
||Kuliev F. А., Mehtiev U.E., Zejnalov A. F., Ismajlova S.S.
|Type of article
||Object of research were football players of a male at the age from 16 till 19 years. The majority of them were members of a national team and also professional clubs. The average experience of employment by football has made 5,4 ± 2,2 years. The conducted research in football players of youthful age, has allowed to reveal presence of certain changes of a cardiac muscle. These changes carry, most likely, compensatory character connected with presence of intensive physical activities. However, on occasion already at this age a number of changes, characteristic for an initial stage of a cardiovascular pathology is registered. The given factor should become a subject of special discussion together with trainer's structure, for development of the optimal mode of training process.
||a hypertrophy left ventricular, remodeling, football
- Abergel Е. Clinical research: exercise, diet, and heart. / Е. Abergel, G. Chatellier, A. Hageyl [et al.] // J. Amer.Coll. Cardiol. - 2004.- 44.- P.144-149.
- Corrado D. Does sports activity enhance the risk of sudden death in adolescents and young adults / D. Corrado, С. Basso, G. Rizzoli [et al.] // - J. Amer.Coll.Cardiol - 2003.- 42.- P.1959-1963.
- Corrado D. Clinical research.- screening of athlets. Pre-participation screening of young competitive athlets for prevention of sudden cardiac death. / D. Corrado, С. Basso, M. Schiavon [et al.] // J. Am. Coll. Cardiol - 2008.- Vol.52.- P.1981-1989.
- Dvorak K. Precompetitaton cardiac assessment of football players participating in the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany. / K. Dvorak, W. Kindermann // - Clin. J. Sport. Med. - 2009.- Vol. 19.- N4.- P.322-325
- Exersise standarts. A statement for healtheare professionals from the American Heart Association. Circulation - 1995.- 91.- P. 580-615.
- Magalski A. Relation of race to electrocardiographic patterns in elite American football players. / A. Magalski // - J. Amer. Coll.Cardiol. - 2008.- Vol. 51.- P.2250-2255.
- Maron B. The heart of trained athlets.- cardiac remodeling and the risk of sports, including sudden death. / B. Maron, A. Peliecia // - Circulaton.- Vol. 114.- N15.- P.1633-1644.
- Maron B. Sudden death in young competitive athlets. Analysis of 1866 death in the Unated States.- 1980-2006. / B. Maron, J. Doerer, T. Haas, [et al.] //Circulation - 2009.- Vol. 119.- N8.-P.1085-1092.
- Peat E.E. The effects of acute dynamic exercise on haemostasis in first class Scottis football referees. / E.E. Peat, M. Dawson, A. Mckenzie [et al.] //Article Br. J. Sports. Med. - 2010.- Vol. 44. - P.573-578.
- Thunenkotter T. Benefits and limitations of cardiovascular pre-competitation screening in international football. / T. Thunenkotter, С. Schmied, J. Drovak [et al.] // - Clin.Res. Cardiology - 2010.- Vol. 99.- N1.- P.29-35
|Publication of the article
||«World of Medicine and Biology» №4(42) 2 part 2013 year, 032-035 pages, index UDK 616.12.3 073.96; 612.176.4-616.124.2: 796.332