|About the author:
||Qahramanov A.G., Atіlla B.S., Alpaslan M.Sh., Tokgezogli M.N., Aksoy D.M.
|Type of article
||The aim of this study was to analiz of radiographic parameters of hip joint in adult patients having dysplasia who have been treated by Ganz osteotomy. There were reexamined 71 patients (83 joints) who have been treated by Ganz osteotomy within 8 years period on the average. There were detected improvement in Tonnis angle by 24º; in Viberg angle by 32; Leguence angle by 34; covering of femoral head by 26%; and medialization by 3 mm during evaluation of radiographic parameters. Harris Hip Score was 62 before the surgical operation and 87 – after. Thus, there was noted the improvement in parameters of radiographic indicators of reorientation of acetabulum as well as in functional indicator of hip joint.
||osteotomy by Hansa, dysplasia, radiological parameters
- Aronson J. Osteoartritis of the young adult hip;etiology and treatment / J. Aronson // Inst.Cours.Lect - 1986, Vol.35, P.119-128.
- Carlioz H. Triple juxtartyculoid osteotomy Rev / H. Carlioz, N. Khouri, P. Hulin //Chir Orthop Reparatrice Appar Mot.- 1982; Vol.68, P.497-501.
- Clohisi J. A sistematic approach to the plain radiographic evalua-tion of the young adult hip / J. Clohisi, J. Carlisle, P. Beaule [et al.] // J.Bone Joint Surg Volume 90-A: Suppl 4:- 2008, P.47-66.
- Eppright R. H. Dial osteotomy of the acetabulum in the treatment of dis-plasia of the hip / R. H. Eppright // In Proceedings of the American orthopaedics associati-on .J.Bone Joint Surg (Am) - 1975, Vol. 57A, 1172 p.
- Hopf A. Hip acetabular displacement by double pelvic osteotomy in the treatment of hip joint displasia and subluxation in younq people and adult / A. Hopf // Z. Ort-hop Ihre Grenzgeb - 1966,Vol. 101, P. 559-586.
- Ganz R. A new periacetabular osteotomy for the treatment of hip displasia; technique and preliminary results / R. Ganz, K. Klaue, T.S. Mast [et al.] // Clin.Orthop - 1988, Vol. 232; P. 26-36.
- LeCouer P. Corrections des default dorientation larticulation coxo-femo-rale per losteotomie de listhme iliaque.Rev Chir Orthop Reparatrice Appar Mot / P. LeCouer // - 1965, Vol.51, P.211-215
- Steel H. H. Triple osteotomy of the innominate bone / H. H. Steel // J.Bone Joint Surg. Am.- 1973, Vol. 55, P.343-350.
- Tonnis D. A new technique of triple osteotomy for turning displastic acetabula in adolescents and adults / D. Tonnis, K. Behrens, F. Tschrani // Z Orthop Ihre Grenzgeb. - 1981;Vol.119, P. 253-265.
- Тannast M. Femoroacetabular impincement: Radiographic diagnosis / M. Тannast, K. Siebenrock, S. Anderson // – What the radiologist should know. Am Jour Radiol 188; June - 2007, Р. 1540-1552.
- Wagner H. Osteotomies for congenital hip dislocation. In the Hip. Proceedinqs of the fourth Open Scientific Meeting of the Hip Society / H. Wagner //St. Louis;CV Mos-by;- 1976, P.45-66
|Publication of the article
||«World of Medicine and Biology» №2(49) 1 part 2015 year, 016-019 pages, index UDK 616.72-089