РусскийEnglishУкраїнська
  • Main
  • Useful links
  • Information for Contributors
  • About
  • Editorial board

  • Article
    Кozarenko Т. М., Loganikhina К. Y., Sinyuta S. B., Gurando V. R.

    COMPLEX MDCT POSSIBILITIES IN DIAG-NOSTICS OF SIALOADENITIS IN ADULTS


    About the author: Кozarenko Т. М., Loganikhina К. Y., Sinyuta S. B., Gurando V. R.
    Heading CLINICAL MEDICINE
    Type of article Scentific article
    Annotation The study involved 35 patients with sialoadenitis which had the following complaints: xerostomia (19 patients, 54, 3%), painful sensations in the submandibular, parotid areas (27 patients, 77.2%), along with an increase in their size (32 patients, 91.4 %), dysphagia due to irradiation pain (8 patients, 22.9%), local hyperthermia skin over the affected salivary glands (12 patients, 34.3%), low-grade (5 patients, 14.3%) or febrile body temperature (1 patient, 2.9%), a combination of local hyperthermia of the skin and fever (6 patients, 17.2%). Using MDCT was determined differential diagnostic signs of inflammation in the salivary gland and the estimated rate heterogeneity with. Thus, the main signs of acute sialoadenitis MDCT is increasing the size of cancer (32 patients, 91.4%), diffuse accumulation of contrast material (2 patients, 94.3%), the presence of inclusions renthenkontrasnyh - sialolitiv (22 patients, 91.4%) . Signs of inflammation and its complications for values heterogeneity coefficient c (c = c = 10-17 and 18-27, respectively).
    Tags sialoadenits, multidetector computed tomography, coefficient of heterogeneity
    Bibliography
    • Pat. na korisnu model' № 100640 Ukraїna, MPK A 61 V 8/08. Cposіb dіagnostiki zahvorjuvan' pіdshlunkovoї zalozi / Dikan І.M., Gordієnko K.P., Tarasjuk B.A., Sinjuta S.B.; DU «Іnstitut jadernoї medicini ta promenevoї dіagnostiki NAMN Ukraїni». - № zajavki u201411004 ; zajavl. 08.10.14; opubl. 10.08.15. – Bjul. № 15.
    • Amer N. A.-W., Abo-Taleb N. S. Assessment of the role of cone beam computed sialography in diagnosing salivary gland lesions / N. A. -W. Amer, N. S. Abo-Taleb // Imaging Science in Dentistry. – 2013. - № 43. – R. 17-23.
    • Bijai L. K. Chronic Bacterial Sialadenitis-a Case Report / L. K. Bijai, V. Jayaraman, R. D. Austin // Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Radiology. – 2013. - Vol. 1. - №1. - R. 1-3.
    • Capps E. F. Emergency imaging assessment of acute, nontraumatic conditions of the head and neck / E. F. Capps, J. J. Kinsella, M. Gupta [et al.] // Radiographics. - 2010, № 30 (5). – R. 1335-1352.
    • Chandak R. Acute Submandibular Sialadenitis / R. Chandak, S. Degwekar, M. Chandak [et al.] //- a Case Report. Case Reports in Dentistry. - 2012, P. 375 - 615.
    • Kopeć T. A proposal for the classification of chronic sialadenitis of the major salivary glands with current diagnostic and treatment schedule / T. Kopeć , M. Wierzbicka, W. Szyfter // Otolaryngol Pol.– 2011. - № 65(3). – R. 188-193.
    • Kim D. H. Parotid sialolithiasis in a two-year-old boy / D. H. Kim, W. S. Song, Y. J. Kim, // Korean J Pediatr. – 2013. - № 56 (10). – R. 451-455.
    • Rastogi R. Pictorial essay: Salivary gland imaging / R. Rastogi, S. Bhargava, Gj. Mallarajapatna [et al.] // Indian J Radiol Imaging. – 2012. - № 22. – R. 325-333.
    • Singh R. Submandibular Gland Sialolithiasis Presenting as Fistula in the Neck- A Case Report / R.Singh, S. Bhagat, R. Bhagat [et al.] // Austin J Otolaryngol. – 2015. - № 2(4). – R. 1-3.
    Publication of the article «World of Medicine and Biology» №4(54) 2 part 2015 year, 032-035 pages, index UDK 616. 316-073. 756.8