|About the author:
||Vyshnyvetskyy I., Kholopov L., Batashova-Halynskaya V.
|Type of article
||The aim of study was to assess the informativeness of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) diagnostic test and the consequence of incorrect evaluation of the functional status due to the presence of concomitant chronic heart failure (CHF). 438 people with COPD were studied. CHF was found in 142 patients, 31.7% with low and 68.3% with preserved systolic function of left ventricle. Assessment of COPD-specific health status was conducted using the TOX index. Found that TOX results should be corrected downward in patients with concomitant CHF assigned to groups B and D with values TOX bordering diagnostic "cut-off point" in 10 points. Statistically significant differences in TOX levels were found between patients with and without CHF only in the D clinical group. The values on which TOX result should be reduced in patients with COPD in combination with CHF is in the range from 1 to 5.
||lungs, chronic heart failure, obstructive disease
- Evropeyskiy oprosnik otsenki kachestva zhizni (European Quality of Life Questionnaire) (EQ-5D): https://sites.google.com/site/test300m/eq5d.
- Melnichenko P. Gigiena. Slovar-spravochnik / P. Melnichenko, I. Ushakov, V. Popov [i dr.] // – Moskva: Vyisshaya shkola, - 2006. – 400 s.
- Atis S. Impact of Comorbidities on COPD Assessment Test (CAT) Scores. / N. S. Atis, E. S. Özgür, C. Özge [et al.]. // CHEST Journal. – 2014. – №145. – 431 c.
- Bertens L. C. Use of Expert Panels to Define the Reference Standard in Diagnostic Research: A Systematic Review of Published Methods and Reporting / L. C. Bertens, B. D. Broekhuizen, C. A. Naaktgeboren [et al.] // 2013: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3797139/
- Guder G. GOLD or lower limit of normal definition? A comparison with expert-based diagnosis of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in a prospective cohort-study / G. Guder, S. Brenner, C. E. Angermann [et al.]. // Respir Res. – 2012. – №13. – 13 с.
- Global Strategy for the Diagnosis, Management and Prevention of COPD – 2017.:http://goldcopd.org/gold-2017-global-strategy-diagnosis-management-prevention-copd.
- McMurray J. J. ESC Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure 2012: The Task Force for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Acute and Chronic Heart Failure 2012 of the European Society of Cardiology. Developed in collaboration with the Heart / J. J. McMurray, S. Adamopoulos, S. D. Anker [et al.]. // European journal of heart failure. – 2012. – №14. – С. 803–869.
- Rutten F. H. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a slowly progressive cardiovascular disease masked by its pulmonary effects? / F. H. Rutten, A. W. Hoes. // Eur J Heart Fail. – 2012. – №14. – С. 348–350.
- Ukraine RUCA Test. pdf http://www.catestonline.org/images/pdfs/ UkraineRUCATest. pdf.
|Publication of the article
||«World of Medicine and Biology» №1(59), 2017 year, 031-035 pages, index UDK 616.24-007.272-036.12-06:616.12-008.46]-07-036