|About the author:
||Demkovych, Yu. Bondarenko, P. Hasiuk
|Type of article
||In the article investigated disorders of humoral immune defense (immunoglobulins A, M, G classes and circulating immune complexes (CIC)) on the 7th, 14th and 30th days of experimental bacterial-immune periodontitis, and the possibility of correcting them with the corvitin (quercetin). Its use for 7 days intramuscularly at a dose of 100 mg / kg positively affected to the course of the inflammatory process with this modeled pathology. At the same time, the content of the CIC in the blood serum was determined as an important link in the pathogenesis of immune damage during experimental inflammation in periodontal tissues. The dynamics of the CIC indices was similar to the dynamics of immunoglobulins on the 14th day of the experiment, that is, their concentration was significantly higher, as compared with the indices of intact animals. The use of corvitin caused decrease concentration of circulating immune complexes in the blood serum as compared to animals that did not treat. Thus, it has been proved that flavonoid corvitin, influencing to immune processes, promote to restrict the inflammatory reaction in the periodontal complex in this pathology.
||Periodontitis, immunoglobulins, circulating immune complexes, immune status, corvitin
- Andreychyn M. A. Clinical Immunology and Allergology / M. A. Andreychyn, V. V. Chop'yak, I. Y. Hospodarskyy // - Ukrmedknyha, Ternopil. - 2004 – 372 p.
- Berger. R. L. Statistical Inference 2nd ed / R. L. Berger., G. Casella. // Duxbury Press; - 2001. 374 p.
- D'Andrea G. : Quercetin: A flavonol with multifaceted therapeutic applications? / G. D'Andrea // - Fitoterapia. - 2015, Vol.106, P. 256-271.
- Demkovych A. Pathogenetic bases periodontitis modeling in rats / A. Demkovych, Yu. Bondarenko // - J. Achievements of Clin. and Exper. Med. - 2015; Vol. 1 (22) Р. 54-57.
- Eming S. A. Interrelation of immunity and tissue repair or regeneration / S. A. Eming, M. Hammerschmidt, T. Krieg [et al.] // - Semin. Cell. Dev. Biol. – 2009, Vol.20 (5), P. 517-527.
- Gayevska M. Yu. Circulating immune complexes in the conditions of health and disease / M. Yu. Gayevska // - Journal of Research. – 2000, Vol. 4, P. 37-40.
- Harutyunyan A. Comparative evaluation of indicators of local, humoral immunity and nonspecific resistance in patients with different pathology of the cervix. Georgian Med. News. – 2011, Vol.190, P. 7-15.
- Kiseleva E. A. Directed immunocorrection of chronic periodontitis / E. A. Kiseleva, E. A. Te, O. Yu. Nikolaeva // - Clinical stomatology. – 2011, Vol.4: P.80-83.
- Khorsavi Samani M. Introducing cut-points for salivary nitric oxide to distinguish periodontitis from the normal periodontium / M. Khorsavi Samani, A. Poorsattar Bejeh, M. Kashiri [et al.] // - Minerva Stomatol. – 2012, Vol. 61 (10), Р. 443-448.
- Kravets B. B. The role of corvitin in the correction of violations of lipid peroxidation processes and the activity of the antioxidant system in guinea pigs blood in experimental bacterial keratitis against the background of bronchial asthma and pneumonia / B. B. Kravets, M. S. Regeda // - Medical and Clinical chemistry. – 2015, Vol.17 (2), P. 69-71.
- Madrid C. What impact do systemically administrated bisphosphonates have on oral implant therapy? A systematic review / C. Madrid, M. Sanz // - Clin. Oral. Implants. Res. – 2009, Vol.4, P. 87-95.
- Machavariani A. Use of osteoplastic material to guide bone tissue regeneration defect / A. Machavariani, K. Mazmishvili, T. Grdzelidze // - Georgian Med. News. – 2011, Vol. (201), Р.70-73.
- Mikhailova Yu. A. The influence of cardioprotection on the state of hemodyncmics at treatment of cardiorenal syndrome in patients with chronic heart failure and chronic kidney disease / Yu. A. Mikhailova, P. H. Kravchun, O. V. Petyunina [et al.] // - International Medical Journal. – 2013, Vol.19 (1), 44-49.
- Miles S. L. McFarland M. Molecular and physiological actions of quercetin: need for clinical trials to assess its benefits in human disease / Miles S. L. McFarland M., R. M. Niles // - Nutrition Reviews. – 2014, Vol. 72 (11), P. 720-734.
- Orlov A. Cases Mathematics, Probability and Statistics / A. Orlov // - Basic facts. MZ-Press, - 2004, Moscow. – 455 p.
- Posokhova K. A. Influence of corvitin-containing compounds on myocardium status in diabetes mellitus type 2. / K. A. Posokhova, I. P. Stechyshyn, V. V. Pidhirnyy // - J. Achievements of Clin. and Exper. Med. – 2014, Vol.2, Р. 17-21.
- Sergeeva I. E. Research of functional features of cells of the immune system in patients with generalized periodontitis / I. E. Sergeeva // - Zaporozhye Med. Journal. – 2010, Vol.12 (3), Р. 48-50.
- Williams R. J. Flavonoids: antioxidants or signalling molecules? (review) / R. J. Williams, J.P. Spencer, C. Rice-Evans // - Free Radical Biology & Medicine. 2004; Vol.36 (7): 838-849.
- Yip J. K. Association between oral bisphosphonate use and dental implant failure among middle-aged women / J. K. Yip, L. N. Borrell, S. C. Cho [et al.] // - J. Clin. Periodontol. – 2012, Vol.39 (4), P. 408-414.
|Publication of the article
||«World of Medicine and Biology» №3(61), 2017 year, 097-100 pages, index UDK 614. 312 – 76 – 18:4