|About the author:
||O. Ya. Zhurakivska, A. O. Grad, S. L. Popel, I. T. Zaiats, I. Ya. Krynytska, M. I. Marushchak, T. I. Dzetsiukh
|Type of article
||The work is devoted to the study of morphofunctional changes of neuromuscular junctions (NMJ) and their hemocirculatory circulation in streptozotocin diabetes mellitus (SDM). Histological and electron microscopic methods of investigation were used. It was established that the SDM for 56-70 days of the course leads to the destruction of most NMJs, which is morphometrically expressed in the decrease of their area. In efferent preterminal nerve fibers, axonal atrophy occurs and partial degeneration of the myelin sheath. At the ultra-structural level, there is a violation of the fine architectonics of neuromuscular synapses, namely, a decrease in the area, the length of the synaptic contact, the number of synaptic vesicles, the number of folds of the postsynaptic membrane, and the distance between them. Such changes in NMJ occur on the background of the development of diabetic microangiopathy and, as a result, lead to a violation of the conductivity of nerve fibers in the masticatory muscle and the excitability of muscle fibers, as evidenced by the data of electroneuromyography of the ENMG. According to ENMG data, with the duration of experimental diabetes of 56-70 days, the axonal polyneuropathy was detected in 6 animals, the other 4 had an axonal-demyelinating polyneuropathy. In this case, only in 9.5% of cases the duration of the motor unit potentials decreases, but in 64.5% of cases the amplitude of the oscillations decreases (p <0.05), which indicates a rapid rate of destruction of NMJ in decompensated experimental DM.
||neuromuscular junction, chewing muscle, streptozotocin diabetes mellitus
- Andersen S. E. Osmotic demyelination syndrome in Addison crisis and severe hyponatremia / S. E. Andersen, B. Stausbøl-Grøn, T. B. Rasmussen // Ugeskr. Laeger. – 2008. – Vol. 170, № 50. – P. 41–42.
- Alifirova V. M. Modern approaches in the early diagnosis of diabetic neuropathy / V. M. Alifirova, R. B. Tsyrenzhapova, V. A. Stolyarova // Siberian Medical Journal. - 2011. - Vol. 26, No. 4. - P. 28-35.
- Baslow M. H. Dynamic relationship between neurostimulation and N-acetylaspartate metabolism in the human visual cortex: Evidence that NAA functions as a molecular water pump during visual stimulation / M. H. Baslow, J. Hrabe, D. N. Guilfoyle // J. Mol. Neurosci. – 2007. – Vol.32, № 8. – P. 235–245.
- Bogacheva P. O. Mechanisms of Ca2 + -dependent suppression of the mediator secretion in neo-neuromuscular neuromuscular synapses of the mouse: autoref.: Specialty 03.00.13 Normal physiology / P. O. Bogacheva // - M., - 2009. 19 p.
- Costill D. L. Muscle water and electrolytes following varied levels of dehydration in man / D. L. Costill, R. Cote, W. Fink // J. Appl. Physiol. – 2006. – Vol. 40, № 1. – P. 6 –11.
- Chuchkov O. V. Transformations of the "motor end-muscle fiber" system of some rat skeletal muscles in an experiment / O. V. Chuchkov, V. I. Rastegaev, N. E. Sabelnikov // Morphology. - 2009. - P. 136, No. 4. - P. 152-156.
- Chelnokov A. A. Functional features of reciprocal and presynaptic braking of the calf muscles in persons of different ages / A. A. Chelnokov, I. M. Tjupaev // Therapeutic physical training and sports medicine. - 2012. - No. 7. - P. 40-44.
- Ciavarella D. Influence of vision on masticatory muscles function: surface electromyographic evaluation / D. Ciavarella // Annali di Stomatologia. – 2014. – Vol. 2. – P. 61–65. https://doi.org/10.11138/ads/2014.5.2.061
- Dedov I. I. Diabetes mellitus is a dangerous challenge to the world community / I. I. Dedov // Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences. - 2012. -T. 67, No. 1. - P. 7-13. DOI: 10.15690 / vramn.v67i1.103
- Electronic resource Unified clinical protocol of emergency, primary, secondary (specialized), tertiary (highly specialized) medical aid. Type 1 diabetes mellitus. Kyiv 2013 Mode of access: http://moz.gov.ua/docfiles/proect_unkp1_13112013.pdf
- Fedorin V. V. Participation of N-cholinergic receptors of the neuronal type in the regulation of the mediator secretion in the neuromuscular synapses of the mouse: autoref ... .mk.n .: Specialty 03.00.13 Normal physiology / V.V. Fedorin // - Moscow, - 2008. 19 p.
- Farkhutdinov A. M. Effect of exogenous ATP on the contractile function and the state of the postsynaptic membrane of isolated skeletal muscle of the mouse. / A. M. Farkhutdinov, S. N. Grishin, A. Yu. Teplov // Medical bulletin of Bashkortostan. - 2009. - T. 4, No. 2. - P. 189 -192.
- King J. D. Osmotic demyelination syndrome / J. D. King, M. H. Rosner // Am J. Med. Sci. – 2010. – Vol. 339, № 6. – P. 561–567.
- Khachayants N. Yu. Diabetic polyneuropathy / N.Yu. Khachayants // Progress in modern natural science. - 2015. - No. 3. - P. 87-92.
- Levitsky V. A. Condition of the muscles of the tongue and its peripheral neuromuscular apparatus under experimental streptozotocin diabetes mellitus / V. A. Levitsky, O. V. Atamanchuk // Journal of the Grodno State Medical University. - 2014. - Issue. 46. - P. 70-74.
- Neretin V. Ya. Clinico-electroneurophysiological study of the state of the neuromuscular system in patients with diabetes mellitus I and II types / V. Ya. Neretin, S. V. Kotov, L. V. Petina // Journal. neurology and psychiatry by S.S. Korsakova. - 1997. - Т. 97, № 2. - P. 34-38.
- Macharia R. Neuromuscular junction morphology, fiber-type proportions, and satellite-cell proliferation rates are altered in myod-/- mice / R. Macharia, A. Otto, P. Valasek [et al.] // Muscle and Nerve. – 2010. – Vol. 42, № 1. – P. 38–52.
- Patel K. P. Newer approaches in the treatment of diabetes mellitus / K.P. Patel, H. M. Joshi, F. D. Majmudar [et al.] // NHL Journal of Medical Sciences - 2013 Vol. 2 Issue 1 P. 6-11.
- Pak S. V. Current state and prospects of further studies of salivary glands in the context of diabetes mellitus / S. V. Pak, S. I. Cherkashin // Clinical dentistry. - 2011. - No. 1-2. - P. 47-52.
- Polyakova V. V. Peculiarities of the influence of taurine and glycine on the organism of rats for aloxane-induced diabetes mellitus / V. V. Polyakova, N. M. Danchenko, S. P. Veselsky // Medical Chemistry. - 2013. - № 1. - Р. 30-33.
- Shvets M. I. Dehydration: diagnostics and therapeutic tactics / N. I. Shvets, T. M. Benz, O. I. Loginchuck // Journal. Of a practical doctor. - 2006. - No. 4. - P. 21-26.
- Shin Y. Kim Gestational Diabetes Mellitus and Risk of Childhood Overweight and Obesity in Offspring: A Systematic Review / Shin Y. Kim, J. Lucinda England, J. Andrea Sharma, Terry Njoroge // Experimental Diabetes Research - 2011 http://www.hindawi.com/journals/jdr/2011/541308/
- Yanshina E. N. Syndrome of increased neuromuscular excitability in vibration sickness and dehydration / E. N. Yanshina, P. N. Lyubchenko, N. P. Yanshin [et al.] // Occupational medicine and industrial ecology. - 2004. - No. 7. - P. 18-20.
- Usmanova S. N. Histochemical characteristics of the region of the neuromuscular synapse of some skeletal muscles of the head and neck: Autoref ... .kb.n .: Specialty 14.00.02 Human and Animal Anatomy / S.N. Usmanova // - Ufa, - 2006. - 19 p.
- Vasin A. L. The role of calcium channels of different types in the regulation of quantum secretion in neuromuscular synapses of the mouse and frog: Autoref .: Specialty 03.03.01 Comparative physiology / A.L. Vasin // - Kazan, - 2010. –20 p.
- Zak K. P. Immunity in children with diabetes mellitus / K. P. Zak, T. N. Malinovskaya, N. D. Tronko // Kiev: / Book plus, - 2012. - 111 p.
|Publication of the article
||«World of Medicine and Biology» №3(61), 2017 year, 108-114 pages, index UDK 616.071+ 616.379-008.64