|About the author:
||T. V. Harapko, A. S. Holovatskyi
|Type of article
||Notwithstanding the widespread use of opioid analgesics in medical practice and the increased incidence of drug addiction, especially among teenagers, the issue of the influence of opioids on the immune organs remains relevant.
52 white male rats of reproductive age with an initial body weight of 140–150 g were involved into study. Nalbuphine was administered intramuscularly once daily at 10:00 –11:00 hours during 42 days, increasing the dose every 7 days. The material was collected in accordance with conventional technique.
After one week of the introduction of Nalbuphine a moderate thickening of the basal membrane and enlargement of the lumen of blood capillaries was observed. Within the two weeks the lumen of arteries, arterioles and venules was slightly dilated, the nuclei of the endotheliocytes were slightly enlarged, occupying a significant portion of the cytoplasm; invaginations were formed by the karyolemma. After three to four weeks the veins and venules were dilated, plethoric, interendothelial bonds in the vascular wall were enlarged, the basal membrane was damaged, deformed red blood cells were found in the lumen of the hemocapillaries, arranged in the “coin column”, often attached to the luminal surface of the endotheliocytes. The wall of arteries and arterioles were thickened due to the edema of endotheliocytes and initial signs of sclerosis. After five to six weeks the perivascular edemas and hemorrhages into the parenchyma thymus was detected. The vast majority of vessels vere “empty”. One week after the drug was discontinued, no irreversible changes were found.
||nalbuphine, rat, vein, artery, blood capillary, endothelial cell, pericyte
- Onysko I. O. Zminy na elektronnomikroskopichnomu rivni v tkanynakh yazyka pid vplyvom malykh doz opioidu v kintsi 6 i 8 tyzhniv (eksperymentalne doslidzhennia) / I. O. Onysko, R. M. Onysko, A. P. Korol [ta in.] // Biomedical and Biosocial Antropology. – 2013. – № 2. – S. 13–19.
- Pat. 76564 U Ukraina, MPK F 61 K 31/00 Sposib modeliuvannia fizychnoi opioidnoi zalezhnosti u shchuriv / zaiavnyky: Onysko R.M., Paltov Ie.V., Fik V.B., Vilkhova I.V., Kryvko Iu.Ia., Yakymiv N.Ia., Fitkalo O.S.; patentovlasnyk: Lvivskyi natsionalnyi medychnyi universytet imeni Danyla Halytskoho. – №u201207124; zaiavl. 12.06.2012; opubl. 10.01.2013. Biul. №1.
- Pidvalna U. Ie. Morfolohichne pidhruntia bezpechnoho zastosuvannia nalbufinu na prykladi sudynnoi obolonky ochnoho yabluka / U. Ie. Pidvalna // Eksperymentalna i klinichna medytsyna. – 2014. – №3 (64). – S. 117–120.
- Cherkasov E.V. Strukturni zminy tymusa pry eksperymentalnii opikovii khvorobi u shchuriv za umov yii likuvannia shliakhom vnutrishnovennoi infuzii HAES-LX-5 % / E. V. Cherkasov // Ukrainsk
- Diskovskyi I. S. Reparative processes of the skin under influence of opioid in experiment / I. S. Diskovskyi // Folia Medica Cassoviensia. – 2015. – V. 70, № 1. – P. 27–28.
- Lee M. C. Imaging opioid analgesia in the human brain and its potential relevance for understanding opioid use in chronic pain / M.C. Lee, V. Wanigasekera, I. Tracey // J. Neuropharmacology. – 2014. – Vol. 84, № 100. – P. 123–130.
- Peculiarities of vascular tunic microstructure of the white rat eyeball under the effect of opioid / L. Mateshuk-Vatseba, U. Pidvalna, A. Kost // Romanian Journal of Morphology and Embryology. – 2015. – Vol. 56, № 3. – P. 1057–1062.
- Popyk P. Dynamics of ultrastructural changes exocrine part of rat pancreas under the influence of opioid / P. Popyk, L. Mateshuk-Vatseba // The Pharma Innovation Journal. – 2015. – Vol. 4, № 4. – P. 63–65.
- Regulation of µ-Opioid Receptors: Desensitization, Phosphorylation, Internalixation, and Tolerance / J.T. Williams, S.L. Ingram, G. Henderson [et al.] // Pharmacol Rev. – 2013. – Vol. 65, № 1. – P. 223–254.
- Relationship Between Endogenous Opioid Function and Opioid Analgesic Side Effects / R.K. Gupta, S. Bruehl, J.W. Burns [et al.] // Author manuscript // Reg. Anesth. Pain. Med. – 2014. – Vol. 39, № 3. – P. 219–224.
|Publication of the article
||«World of Medicine and Biology» №4(62), 2017 year, 111-116 pages, index UDK 611.438.08:591.443+615.212.7+611.13/.14