|About the author:
||Pertseva N.O., Chub D.I., Gurzhiy O.V.
|Type of article
||The purpose of the study was to investigate the parameters of the blood pressure daily monitoring and features of the lipid profile in patients with type 1 and type 2 diabetes with different levels of eGFR. The study included 124 patients with diabetes. Of these, type 1 diabetes - 66 patients; type 2 diabetes - 58 patients. Patients were divided according to eGFR: 1st group - eGFR 90 ml / min / 1.73 m ² and above; 2nd group - eGFR from 89 to 60 ml / min / 1.73 m²; 3rd group - eGFR from 59 to 45 ml / min / 1.73 m². Each group was divided into su bgroups, depending on the type of diabetes. The results of the study showed that the disturbances in the daily BP values for the types "non-dipper" and "nighl-pcakcr" of patients with a decrease of eGFR were from 20% and 7.5% in the 1st group to 60.5% and 27.5% in 3rd group, respectively, indicating that these types are risk factors for the development of hypertension, as well as factors in the progression of diabetic kidney disease. Lipidogram indices changed significantly in the direction of hyperlipidemia with a decrease in eGFR, and strong and medium strengths of the correlation of total cholesterol, eGFR with 24- hour blood pressure monitoring indices allow to consider elevated lipidogram indices in patients with DM markers of the progression of diabetic nephropathy.
||lipidogram, blood pressure, type 1 and 2 diabetes mellitus, estimated glomerular filtration rate
- Bitarova ZV, Remizov OV, Astahova ZT, Toguzova ZA. Effektivnost primeneniya ingibitorov angiotenzinprevrashhayushchego fermenta i antagonistov receptorov 1-go tipa angiotenzina ІІ u bolnykh IBS postinfarktnym kardiosklerozom v sochetanii s sakharnym diabetom 2 tipa i arterialnoy gipertenziey. In the World of Scientific Discoveries. 2016; 10–25. [in Russian]
- Pertseva NO, Chub DІ. Glіkozilyovanyi hemohlobіn yak faktor prognozu progresuvannya dіabetichnoyi nefropatіyi u khvorykh na tsukrovyi dіabet 1 typu. Medychnі perspektyvy. 2017; 22 (4): 32-39. [in Ukrainian]
- Action to Control Cardiovascular Risk in Diabetes (ACCORD) [Electronic source]. 2009; DOI: https://www.accordtrial.org/docs/Protocol%20All%20Chapters.
- American Diabetes Association Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes. Diabetes Care. 2017; 1–142.
- Ercan Aksit, Erdal Gursul, Fatih Aydin, Murat Samsa. Non-dipper hypertension is associated with slow coronary flow among hypertensives with normal coronary angiogram. Cardiovascular Journal of Africa. 2017; 1–3.
- Howells L, Musaddaq B, McKay AJ, et al. Clinical impact of lifestyle interventions for the preventionof diabetes: an overview of systematic reviews. BMJ Open 2016; 6: e013806; DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/bmjopen-2016-013806
- IDF Diabetes Atlas, Eight Edition 2017 [Electronic source]. DOI: http://www.diabetesatlas.org/resources/2017-atlas.html
- Kidney Disease: Improving Global Outcomes (KDIGO) CKD Work Group. KDIGO 2012: Clinical Practice Guideline for the Evaluation and Management of Chronic Kidney Disease. Kidney international, Suppl. 2013; 3: 1–150.
- Marshall Elam, Lovato Laura, Ginsberg Henry. The ACCORD-Lipid study: implications for treatment of dyslipidemia in Type 2 diabetes mellitus. Clin Lipidol. 2011; 6: 9–20.
- Mattias Brunström. Effect of antihypertensive treatment at different blood pressure levels in patients with diabetes mellitus: systematic review and meta-analyses [Electronic source]. Mattias Brunström, Bo Carlberg // BMJ. 2016; DOI: http://www.bmj.com/content/352/bmj.i717
- Reutens A.T. Epidemiology of diabetic kidney disease. Med. Clin. N Am. 2013; 97 (1): 1–18.
- Ritz E. Clinical manifestations and natural history of diabetic kidney disease. Med. Clin. N. Am. 2013; 97(1): 19–29.
- Satirapoj B. Nephropathy in diabetes. Adv. Exp. Med. Biol. 2012; 771: 107–22.
- Stone NJ. ACC/AHA Blood Cholesterol Guideline [Electronic source]. A Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines. 2013; DOI: http://circ.ahajournals.org/content/circulationaha/2013/11/11/01.cir.0000437738.
- Toshiaki Ohkuma, Mark Woodward, Min Jun [et al.] Prognostic Value of Variability in Systolic Blood Pressure Related to Vascular Events and Premature Death in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. Hypertension. 2017; DOI: 10.1161/HYPERTENSIONAHA.117.09359.
|Publication of the article
||«World of Medicine and Biology» №3(65), 2018 year, 103-110 pages, index UDK 616.379-008.64:616.12-008.33-071.6:577.115.7:616.61