|About the author:
|Type of article
||Application of the information technologies to the process of data analysis, obtained during medical research, helps find out and explain the activity patterns of certain organs or their systems, their interrelations and interaction, as well as study the main and transitional functioning stages of any biological subject. The very mathematical study itself, being the higher level of cognition, permits to clearly observe the dependency of certain phenomena on other ones, and this gives us the opportunity to formulate hypotheses concerning interdependence of various systems functioning in an integral living organism. The study results of the mathematical approaches application to the study of secretory function of the thyrocyte, the basic morphofunctional thyroid unit have been presented. Development and analysis of the profile correlation pictures concerning the follicular thyrocytes secretory potential and further data integration helped determine the patterns and the peculiarities of the thyrocyte secretory function in various states: normal, increased and decreased functional activity.
||follicular thyrocyte, cytophysiologies, сorrelation analysis, сorrelation portrait, expert systems
- LutsenkoMT. Tsitofiziologiya: monografiya. Novosibirsk – Blagoveshchensk: SB RAMS. 2011; 216 s. [in Russian].
- Ryabukha OI. Perspektyvy zastosuvannya novykh pidkhodiv do vprovadzhennya matematychnykh tekhnolohiy dlya vyvchennya diyalnosti klityny. Medychna informatyka ta inzheneriya. 2018; 1:67-75. [in Ukrainian].
- Ahmadi H, Gholamzadeh M, Shahmoradi L, Nilashi M, Rashvand P. Diseases diagnosis using fuzzy logic methods: A systematic and meta-analysis review. Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine. 2018; 161:145-72.
- Amigó JM, Small M. Mathematical methods in medicine: neuroscience, cardiology and pathology [Internet]. Phil. Trans. R. Soc. 2017; A375. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1098/rsta.2017.0016.
- Batushansky A, Toubiana D, Fait A. Correlation-based network generation, visualization, and analysis as a powerful tool in biological studies: a case study in cancer cell metabolism [Internet]. BioMed Research International. 2016; ID 8313272:9. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2016/8313272.
- Das S, Guha D, Dutta B. Medical diagnosis with the aid of using fuzzy logic and intuitionistic fuzzy logic. Applied Intelligence. 2016; 45(3):850-67.
- Jain S, Pandey A. Soft computing, artificial intelligence, fuzzy logic and genetic algorithm in bioinformatics. International Journal of Computational Engineering & Management (IJCEM). 2013; 16(1):38-45.
- Mirams GR, Pathmanathan P, Gray RA, Challenor P, Clayton RH. Uncertainty and variability in computational and mathematical models of cardiac physiology. The Jornal of Physiology. 2016; 594(23):6833-47.
- Mishra N, Jha P. Fuzzy expert system and its utility in various field. Recent Research in Science and Technology. 2014; 6(1):41-5.
- Ryabukha O, Dronyuk I. The portraits creating method by correlation analysis of hormone-producing cells data [Internet]. In: Shakhovska N, Montenegro S, Estève Y, Subbotin S, Kryvinska N, Izonin I, editors. Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Informatics & Data-Driven Medicine (IDDM); 2018 Nov 28-30; Lviv, Ukraine. SunSITE.Informatik.RWTH-Aachen.DE/Publications/CEUR-WS. 2018; 2255: 135-45. Available from: http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-2255/paper13.pdf
- Turitskaya TG, Lukashev SN, Lyashenko VP, Sidorenko GG. The features of summary background electric activity of the hypothalamus of rats under conditions of chronic caffeine alimentation. Regulatory Mechanisms in Biosystems (Regul Mech Biosyst). 2018;9(3):417-425.
|Publication of the article
||«World of Medicine and Biology» №1(67), 2019 year, 181-187 pages, index UDK 611.441-018.1:51-7