|About the author:
||Gunas I.V., Serebrennikova О.А., Hmel L.L., Smolko N.M., Smolko D.G.
|Type of article
||Correct estimation of rheovasographic indicators is impossible without taking into account the age, gender and somatotype of the subjects. The purpose of the study is to establish in practically healthy young women and young men of different somatotypes, inhabitants of Podillia region of Ukraine, features of indicators of thigh rheogram. In 108 healthy young women and 103 young men, in the third generation of urban adolescents of the Podillia region of Ukraine, the rheographic parameters of the thigh were determined. Anthropometric examination was performed according to the scheme of V.V. Bunak (1941). The mathematical scheme of J. Carter and B. Heath (1990) was used to evaluate the somatotype of adolescents. The statistical processing of the obtained results was carried out in the “Statistica 5.5” license package using non-parametric methods of estimating the results. The most pronounced differences in thigh rheogram indices in young women of different somatotypes are set for temporal (higher values in the representatives of the mesomorphic somatotype of the ascending part and slow blood flow of rheogram) and derivatives (smaller values in the representatives of the mesomorphic somatotype of the average speed of fast and slow blood type values – the tone of all the arteries and the tone of the arteries of medium and small diameter) indicators, and young men – for amplitude measurements (smaller values in the representatives of the mesomorphic somatotype). In addition, in young women of different somatotypes, most of the amplitude and almost half of the derived thigh rheogram indicators are greater than in young men of the respective somatotypes; in young men of different somatotypes – more than half of the time (except for slow blood flow of rheogram) indicators.
||indicators of thigh rheogram, practically healthy young men and young women, somatotype, sexual differences
- Abdullaeva RB, Ryizhov AYa, Polyakova NN, Kuptsova VM. Reovazograficheskaya harakteristika funktsionalnogo sostoyaniya sosudistoy sistemyi stopyi. Vestnik Tverskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya: Biologiya i ekologiya. 2015; 1: 7-16. [in Russian]
- Bunak VV. Аntropometryia: praktycheskyi kurs. М.: Uchmedhyz Narkomprosa RSFSR; 1941. [in Russian]
- Khapitska OP. Modelyuvannya nalezhnykh pokaznykiv peryferychnoyi hemodynamiky zalezhno vid osoblyvostey budovy tila u voleybolistiv mezomorfnoho somatotypu. Reports of Morphology. 2017; 23(2): 315-320. [in Ukrainian]
- Carter JL, Heath BH. Somatotyping – development and applications. CambridgeUniversity Press; 1990. ISSN 0957-0306
- Goodney PP, Holman K, Henke PK, Travis LL, Dimick JB, Stukel TA, Fisher ES, Birkmeyer JD. Regional intensity of vascular care and lower extremity amputation rates. Journal of vascular surgery. 2013; 57(6): 1471-1480. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvs.2012.11.068
- Gunas I, Prokopenko S, Melnik M. Sonographic parameters of the pancreas and gall bladder in healthy men from Podillya region of Ukraine of different somatotypes. Curr. Issues Pharm. Med. Sci. 2016; 29(2): 94-96. DOI: 10.1515/cipms-2016-0019
- Hmel LL, Gnenna VO, Serebrennikova ОА, SmolkoNM. Features of indicators of crus rheogram in practically healthy teenagers of different somatotypes. Biomedical and Biosocial Anthropology. 2018; 33: 41-46. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31393/bba33-2018-7
- Liu J, Liu Y, Ren LH, Li L, Wang Z, Liu SS, Li SZ, Cao TS. Effects of race and sex on cerebral hemodynamics, oxygen delivery and blood flow distribution in response to high altitude. Scientific reports. 2016; 6: 30500. doi: 10.1038/srep30500.
- Moroz VM, Khapitska OP, Kyrychenko YV, Kulibaba SO, Sarafynyuk PV. Peculiarities of rheovasography parameters of the shin in volleyball players, wrestlers, athletes of mesomorphic somatotype. World of Medicine and Biology. 2018; 14(63): 52-56. DOI: 10.26724/2079-8334-2018-1-63-52-56
- Morris AA, Patel RS, Binongo JN, Poole J, MheidIA, Ahmed Y, Stoyanova N, Vaccarino V, Din-Dzietham R, Gibbons GH, Quyyumi A. Racial differences in arterial stiffness and microcirculatory function between black and white Americans. Journal of the American Heart Association. 2013; 2(2): e002154. https://doi.org/10.1161/JAHA.112.002154
- Moxey PW, Gogalniceanu P, Hinchliffe RJ, Loftus IM, Jones KJ, Thompson MM, Holt PJ. Lower extremity amputations – a review of global variability in incidence. Diabetic Medicine. 2011; 28(10): 1144-1153. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1464-5491.2011.03279.x
- Sherwood A, Hill LK, Blumenthal JA, Hinderliter AL. Circadian hemodynamics in men and women with high blood pressure: dipper vs. nondipper and racial differences. Journal of hypertension. 2018; 36(2): 250-258. doi: 10.1097/HJH.0000000000001533
- Skomudek A, Gilowska I, Jasiński R, Rożek-Piechura K. Analysis of the dynamics of venous blood flow in the context of lower limb temperature distribution and tissue composition in the elderly. Clinical interventions in aging. 2017; 12: 1371-1378. doi: 10.2147/CIA.S137707
- Wray DW, NishiyamaSK, Donato AJ, Richardson RS. Human vascular aging: limb-specific lessons. Exercise and sport sciences reviews. 2010; 38(4): 177-185. doi: 10.1097/JES.0b013e3181f45413
- Yang D, Cabral D, Gaspard EN, Lipton RB, Rundek T, Derby CA. Cerebral hemodynamics in the elderly: a transcranial Doppler study in the Einstein Aging Study Cohort. Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine. 2016; 35(9): 1907-1914. https://doi.org/10.7863/ultra.15.10040
|Publication of the article
||«World of Medicine and Biology» №3(69), 2019 year, 055-059 pages, index UDK 616-071.2:613.4:611.9:613.956:575.191