|About the author:
|Type of article
||In modern medicine, the structural components in various organs and tissues have been studied in great detail, but at the same time there are no works which would study hemomicrocirculation in the red bone marrow in the modeling of acute aseptic inflammation in rats, where reactive changes of morphological and functional character take place. The purpose of the work was to study the morphological changes of the components of the hemomicrocirculatory bed in the red bone mrrow of rats when modeling an acute aseptic inflammation. The work was performed on 50 mongrel white rats, divided into 2 groups: Group I–5 intact animals, Group II included 45 animals, which were simulated an acute aseptic peritonitis. In experimental groups of animal, an immediate, but reversible, increase in the penetration of venules and capillaries was observed, due to the active reduction of microfilaments in endothelial cells. In vascular lumens, during the experiment, a sludge syndrome was observed, which led to the difficulty of perfusion of blood corpuscles through the wall of the venule, which is a morphological confirmation of the inflammatory process.
||red bone marrow, hemomicrocirculatory bed, inflammation
- Bilash S.M. Structural reconstruction of the hemomicrocirculatory bed of the gastric wall during experimental gastritis and the introduction of the preparation "Platex-placental". Clinical Anatomy and Operative Surgery.2013; 12 (3): 44-6.
- Bilash S.M., Boruta N.V. Morphology of the red bone marrow at the introduction of cryopreserved placenta in the background of acute aseptic inflammation in the early stages of the experiment. The Scientific Method 2017; 1.6 (6): 21–24.
- Boruta N.V. Morphological changes of structural elements of red bone marrow of rats in acute aseptic inflammation of the peritoneum / Bulletin on problems of biology and medicine. 2017;1(135):273-277.
- Goralsky L.P., Khomych V.T., Kononsky O.I. Fundamentals of histological technique and morphofunctional methods of research in norm and at pathology.Zhytomyr: Polissya; 2011;288 p.
- Kramarenko D.R., Yeroshenko H.A., Nebesna Z.M. Structural adjustment of the capacitive unit of the hemomicrocirculatory bed after the action of 1% ester of methacrylic acid. The world of medicine and biology. 2019; 3 (69): 194-97.
- Lapach S.N., Chubenko A.B., Babich P.N. Statistical Methods in Biomedical Researches Using Exel. Kiev: Morion; 2000: 320.
- Shotarenko T.A., Shepitko V.I.. Reaction of hemomicrocirculatory bed of adrenal cortex and adrenal medulla during acute aseptic peritonitis. The world of medicine and biology.2015; 4 (54): 139-41.
- Shepitko V.I., Yeroshenko G.A. Morphofunctional characteristic of the mandibular salivary gland of rats in experimental acute aseptic sialadenitis. Bulletin on problems of biology and medicine. 2012; 1(91): 238-41.
- Shepitko K.V. The reaction of the hemomicrocirculatory bed of the mucous membrane of the empty intestine at the transplantation of cryopreserved placenta during acute aseptic inflammation of the peritoneum in rats. Bulletin on problems of biology and medicine.2015; 4 (2): 255-60.
- Shepitko V.I., Skotarenko T.A., Yeroshenko G.A., Lysachenko O.D. Ultrastructural characterization of adrenal cortex in acute aseptic peritonitis and its correction by introduction of cryopreserved placenta. The world of medicine and biology. 2016; 3 (57): 161-64.
- European convention for the protection of vertebrate animals used for experimental an others scientific purposes. Strasbourg: Council of Europ. 1986;123.52.
- Yeroshenko G.A., Shevchenko K.V., Yakushko O.S. Hsee of morphometric characteristics of rat salivary glands hemomicrovasculature capacity component under normal conditions and in ethanol chronic intoxication. Bulletin on problems of biology and medicine. 2018;3(65):149-52.
|Publication of the article
||«World of Medicine and Biology» №1(71), 2020 year, 164-168 pages, index UDK 616.71-018.47:599.323.4