|About the author:
||Semeniuk L.М., Yuzvenko T.Y., Borodkin H.O., Kryzhanovskaya O.I.
|Type of article
||The purpose of the study was to determine the effect of thyroperoxidase antibody levels on the fertility of women with sexual dysfunction and reduced ovarian androgen levels. A study of the risks of infertility in women with pathology of the thyroid gland based on the analysis of the results of hormonal tests and the development of recommendations for planning a pregnancy in conditions of hypoandrogenic ovarian dysfunction. The presence of clinically significant levels of antibodies to thyroperoxidase in young and middle-aged women with sexual dysfunction has been shown to adversely affect the early stages of folliculogenesis. This factor indicates a risk of decreased steroid-producing ovaries and the development of susceptibility to infertility. It is desirable for women with clinically significant levels of antibodies to thyroperoxidase to plan their pregnancy at an earlier reproductive age (18-25 years), because at this time the optimal conditions for fertility are maintained. For women with clinically low levels of antibodies to thyroperoxidase, pregnancy planning is more appropriate in middle reproductive age.
||infertility, antibodies, androgen deficiency
- Klimov VS, Abaturova LO, Lyubimaya DR Narusheniye reproduktivnoy funktsii pri patologii shchitovidnoy zhelezy. Molodoy uchenyy. 2017; 14 (2): 22-25. [in Russian]
- Koubassov RV. Gormonalnyye izmeneniya v otvet na vozdeystviye ekstremal'nogo faktora okruzhayushchey sredy. Vísnik RAMN. 2014; 9:102-108. [in Russian]
- Nuralieva NF, Yukina M.Yu., Troshina EA, Platonova NM Defitsit androgenov u zhenshchin s nadpochechnikovoy nedostatochnost'yu. Degidroepiandrosteron. Literaturnyy obzor. Ginekologiya. 2018; 20 (4); 35-38. [in Russian]
- Eiden LE. Neuropeptide-Catecholamine Interactions in Stress. A New Era of Catecholamines in the Laboratory and Clinic. USA, Elsevier Inc. 2013; 68:399-404. doi: 10.4103/0019-5545.117131.
- Essina MM, VF Snegireva. Reproduction system for hypothyroidism. Archive of obstetrics and gynecology. 2017; 4 (2): 77-83.
- Kalil B, Leite C, Carvalho-Lima M, Anselmo-Franci JA. Role of sex steroids in progesterone and corticosterone response to acute restraint stress in rats: sex differences. Int. J. Biol. Stress. 2013;16(4): 452-460.
- Kino T, Charmandari E, Chrousos GP. Disorders of the Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenocortical System. Handbook of Neuroendocrinology. USA, NY: Academic Press. 2012; 639-657.
- Mokhort TV, Safina MR Hyperprolactinemia syndrome: modern approaches to diagnosis and treatment. Reproductive health. Eastern Europe. 2012; 4 (22): 130-141.
- Perminova SН, Ibragimova MK, Nazarenko TA, Kashirova TV, Fadeev VV. Infertility and hypothyroidism. Women's Health Issues. 2008; 3 (2): 65-75.
- Romashchenko OV, Melnikov SM, Belogolovskaya VV, Yashchenko LB, Evaluation of female sexual dysfunction in the system of family planning. Medical aspects of woman's health. 2012; 8 (61): 59-62.
- Semeniuk LM, Likhachov VК, Yuzvenko TY, Dobrovolska LM, Makarov OG. Risk markers of reproductive loss in women with hyperandrogenism.Wiadomosci Lekarskie. 2018; LXXI(8): 1550-1553.
- Vihang N. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders 5: A quick glance. Indian J Psychiatry. 2013; Jul-Sep; 55(3): 220-223.
|Publication of the article
||«World of Medicine and Biology» №3(73), 2020 year, 111-115 pages, index UDK 618.177-06:616.441-02:618.11-008.6