|About the author:
||Hryhorieva O.A., Matvieishyna T.M., Topolenko T.A.
|Type of article
||Purpose of the work was to establish dynamics and morphology of DCs, located in oropharyngeal submucosa the postnatal period after antenatal antigen effect on a fetus. DCs were detected on the cryostat sections of the pharynx tissue by using the Vakhshtein-Meizel method. In experimental newborns, the DCs absolute number was found to be greater than in the control and did not change during the first week, unlike in the control, where this index did not change significantly over the two weeks of life. All groups of animals have been increased DCs absolute number by third week of life, while the antigen load on the body increases. Experimental animals, regardless of the antigen administration mode, have been taken place DCs activation earlier than in control, that is, at 7th life day. Animals which underwent antenatal antigen administration during fetal period has been increased number of their processes compared to control. Although it was founded that DCs in experimental groups are stained more shade than in control group, which indicating a more active ATP accumulation.
||ATP, antenatal antigen administration, dendritic cell, pharynx, local immunity
- Apostolopoulos V, Thalhammer T, Tzakos A, Stojanovska L. Targeting Antigens to Dendritic Cell Receptors for Vaccine Development. Journal of drug delivery [Internet]. 2013 [cited 19 Dec 2019]; article id 869718: 22 p. Avaliable from: https://www.hindawi.com/journals/jdd/2013/869718/
- Castell-Rodríguez A, Piñón-Zárate G, Herrera-Enríquez M, Jarquín-Yáñez K, Medina-Solares I. Dendritic Cells: Location, Function, and Clinical Implications, Biology of Myelomonocytic Cells, Anirban Ghosh, IntechOpen [Internet]. Headquarters IntechOpen Limited; May 2017 [cited 19 Dec 2019]. Avaliable from: https://www.intechopen.com/books/biology-of-myelomonocytic-cells/dendritic-cells-location-function-and-clinical-implications
- Cekic C, Kayhan M, Koyas A, Akdemir I, Savas A.C. Molecular mechanism for adenosine regulation of dendritic cells. J immunol. 2017; 198 (1): 67-8. Avaliable from: https://www.jimmunol.org/content/198/1_Supplement/67.8
- Cohn L, Delamarre L. Dendritic cell-targeted vaccines. Front. Immunol. 2014; 5:255.
- Grygorieva O, Apt O. Peculiarities of lymphocytes emigration from newborn thymus. Pathologia. 2017; 14 (3): 358-363.
- Hemann EA, Green R, Turnbull JB. Interferon-λ modulates dendritic cells to facilitate T cell immunity during infection with influenza A virus. Nat Immunol. 2019; 20:1035–1045.
- Hovav A. Dendritic cells of the oral mucosa. Mucosal Immunol. 2014; 7:27–37. doi:10.1038/mi.2013.42
- Hrygorieva OA, Matvieishyna TM, Topolenko TA. Dynamics and Morphology of dendritic cells of the nasal submucosa of rats’ pharynx after antenatal antigen influence. German Science Herald. 2019; 3: 6-8.
- Kayhan M, Koyas A, Akdemir I, Savas AC, Cekic C. Adenosine Receptor Signaling Targets Both PKA and Epac Pathways to Polarize Dendritic Cells to a Suppressive Phenotype. J immunol. 2019; ji1900765.
- Mbongue J, Nicholas D, Firek A, Langridge W. The Role of Dendritic Cells in Tissue-Specific Autoimmunity. Journal of immunology research [Internet]. 2014 [cited 24 Dec 2019]; 2014; ID 857143. Avaliable from: https://www.hindawi.com/journals/jir/2014/857143/
- Mildner A, Jung S. Development and Function of Dendritic Cell Subsets. Immunity. 2014; 40: 642-656.
- Osorio F, Tavernier S, Hoffmann E, Sayes Y, Martens L, Vetters, Delrue I, et al. The unfolded-protein-response sensor IRE-1α regulates the function of CD8α+ dendritic cells. Nat Immunol. 2014; 15: 248–257.
- Shan M, Gentile M, Yeiser J, Walland A, Bornstein V, Chen K, He B, et al. Mucus Enhances Gut Homeostasis and Oral Tolerance by Delivering Immunoregulatory Signals. Science. 2013; 342(6157): 447-453.
- Silva-Vilches C, Ring S, Mahnke K. ATP and Its Metabolite Adenosine as Regulators of DendriticCell Activity. Front. Immunol [Internet].2018 [cited 20 Dec 2019];9:2581. Avaliable from: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fimmu.2018.02581/full
- Solano-Gálvez SG, Tovar-Torres SM, Tron-Gómez MS, Weiser-Smeke AE, Álvarez-Hernández DA, Franyuti-Kelly GA, Tapia-Moreno M, et al. Human Dendritic Cells: Ontogeny and Their Subsets in Health and Disease. Medical Sciences. 2018; 6(4):88.
|Publication of the article
||«World of Medicine and Biology» №3(73), 2020 year, 164-168 pages, index UDK 611.32.018.73.018.1:616-053.13-097.-1].08:599.323.4