|About the author:
||Kharchenko A.V., Cherno V.S., Kharchenko N.V., Makarenko P.M., Denysovets I.V., Denysovets T. M., Myronenko S.G.
|Type of article
||The purpose of the study is to statistically analyze the condition of the gastric mucosa affected by Helicobacter pylori in young people engaged in sports. Studies of chronic gastritis type B in student volunteers involved in sports. In 92% of cases, chronic gastritis were Helicobacter pylori-associated. Between the degree of contamination of the mucous membrane of Helicobacter pylori and the degree of leukocyte infiltration of the mucous membrane, the Pearson correlation coefficient rxy is 0.935, the correlation is very strong, the determination coefficient is D=rxy2–0.874, the critical value of the correlation coefficient with a probability of 0.95–0.2732, the critical value of the correlation coefficient with a probability of 0.99–0.3511, comparing the correlation coefficient rxy with a critical rcr value for a significance of 0.95–rxy >rcr, comparing the correlation coefficient rxy with a critical rcr value for a significance of 0.99–rxy⸰>rcr to the covariance coefficient is 521.641, this makes it possible to conclude a statistically significant dependence with a probability of 0.99. Thus, chronic atrophic Helicobacter pylori-associated gastritis is a common disease of young people engaged in sports, and is central among precancerous diseases of the stomach.
||Helicobacter pylori, gastritis, leukocyte infiltration, gastric mucosa
- Kharchenko OV, Sherstyuk OA. Naslidky infektsiyi Helicobacter pylori. Svit medytsyny ta biolohiyi. 2018; 3:196–199. [in Ukrainian.]
- Bae S. Effect of eradication of Helicobacter pylori on recurrence after endoscopic mucosal resection of gastric adenoma and early gastric cancer. Helicobacter. 2011; 16:92.
- Fritz A, Perey C, Jack A. WHO International Classification of Diseases for oncology ICD-O. 3 rd ed. Geneva: WHO, 2000.
- Fujii Y. CDX1 confers intestinal phenotype on gastric epithelial cells via induction of stemness-associated reprogramming factors SALL4 and KLF5. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2012; 109:20584–20589.
- Isajevs S, Liepniece-Karele I, Svirina D. Different Pattern of Inflammatory and Atrophic Changes in the Gastric Mucosa of the Greater and Lesser Curvature. J. Gastrointestin. 2015; 4:429–434.
- Kharchenko ОV, Kharchenko NV, Shaparenko IY, Sakharova LM, Yushchenko YP. Analysis of the physical development of youth and the state of its health. Wiadomošci Lecarskie. 2019; 71(4):575–578.
- Kononov AV, Mozgovoy SI, Markelova MV, Shimanskaya AG. Morphogenesis of atrophy of the gastric mucosa as the basis of the phenotype of chronic gastritis. Arch. pat. 2011;3:26–31.
- Li U, Sya R, Chzhan B, Li S. Chronic atrophic gastritis: review. Environ Pathol Toxicol Oncol. 2018; 37:241–259.
- Moskvina LV, Malkov PG. Modern concepts of the molecular mechanisms of gastric cancer progression. Arkh. pat. 2010; 4:58–62.
- Peleteiro B. Salt intake and gastric cancer risk according to Helicobacter pylori infection, smoking, tumor site and histological type. Br. Cancer. 2011; 104:198–207.
- Resende C, Thiel A, Machado JC, Ristimäki A. Gastric cancer: basic aspects. Helicobacter. 2011; 16:38–44.
- Rokkas T. Helicobacter pylori infection and gastric histology in first degree relatives of gastric cancer patients: a metanalysis. Eur. J. Gastroenterol. Hepatol. 2011; 83:253–260.
- Rugge M, Genta RM. Staging and grading of chronic gastritis. Human Pathology. 2005; 36: 228–233.
- van Lier MG, Westerman AM, Wagner A. High cancer risk and increased mortality in patients with Peutz-Jegers syndrom. Gut. 2011; 60:141–147.
- Wang J, Xu L, Shi R. Gastric atrophy and intestinal metaplasia before and after Helicobacter pylori eradication: a meta-analysis. Digestion. 2011; 83:253–260.
|Publication of the article
||«World of Medicine and Biology» №3(73), 2020 year, 238-242 pages, index UDK 616.33-002:796.077-053.81