Materials for publication are submitted by professionals in the fields of theoretical, preventive, clinical medicine, related disciplines, as well as research in the biological sciences (decree of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine No. 1279 dated November 6, 2014). Language of publications - Russian, Ukrainian, English.
The author’s variant of the article is to be compulsorily submitted in the two forms: the paper printed variant (Histology,Cytology and Embryology Department, UMSA, Shevcenko Str. – 23, Poltava, 36000, or by the “Nova Poshta” mail: Poltava, Nova Poshta Office No.1 and in the electronic form (on the magnit carrier or by the e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org).
The following support documents must be attached to the article:
1) referral with a request of the institution to publish the article (with the seal bearing the institution’s coat of arms);
2) expert findings to permit publication of the article;
3) certificate of the plagiarism absence with the specified percent of the article’s originality;
4) Agreement on Copyright Assignation;
5) the first page of the article must contain the seal bearing the institution’s coat of arms and its Head’s signature.
Publication must reflect the current state of development of the studied problems include new results from the study, recommendations for further development in this direction. Conclusions should be substantiated appropriate illustrative material.
Authors takes personal responsibility for the correctness of the information.
Materials, which violates the principles of bioethics, the humane treatment of animals are not accepted.
Payment details will be sent to authors additionally, after receiving article and its reviewing. The cost of one page is 160 UAH.
For more information, please contact the editor Orinich Natalia Lvovna - +380663148273.
Editorial address: 36024, Poltava, st. Shevchenko, 23, Department of Histology, Cytology and Embryology. Tel. (0532) 60-84-44. E-mail: email@example.com.
Technical Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org