|About the author:
||L.M. Zaiats, U.V. Kuz
|Type of article
||Experimental study was carried out on 90 white male Wistar line rats and defined microscopic and ultrastructural changes of the respiratory department of the lung due to multiple skeletal trauma with intramedullary osteosynthesis use in dynamics (6, 24, 72, 168 hours) by lightoptical and electron microscopic methods. It was proved that intramedullary osteosynthesis of the femoral bones bring on severe changes of the structural organization of all components of the respiratory department of the lungs during the first 24 hours after the trauma. In the respiratory department there was both dystrophic-destructive and compensatory-adaptive changes during 72-168 hours of the study.
||lungs, respiratory department, experimental multiple skeletal trauma, intramedullary osteosynthesis
- Kopytchak ІR. Morphofunctional changes in the lungs in isolated and coupled injury. Hospital Surgery. 2014; 1: 36-9. [in Ukranian]
- Kovalchuk OL, Kulyanda IS, Smorshchok YUS, Kulyanda OO. Assisting victims with polytrauma at dominative skeletal trauma.Hosp Sur. 2011; 4: 72-4. [in Ukranian]
- Kozak DV, Volkov КS. Electronically microscopic state of liver by experimental polytrauma. World of Medicine and Biology. 2014; 2(44): 126-8. [in Ukranian]
- Kuz UV, Sulyma VS, Zaiats LM, Kovalyschyn TM. Model of multiple skeletal trauma in small animals. Rationalization proposition №14/2729. 2014 Nov 11.[in Ukranian]
- Alberdi F, Azaldegui F, Zabarte M, García I, Atutxa L, Santacana J et all. Epidemiological profile of late mortality in severe polytraumatisms. Med Intensiva. 2013; 37(6): 383-90.
- Bhatia M, Zemans RL, Jeyaseelan S. Role of chemokines in the pathogenesis of acute lung injury. American Journal of Respiratory Cell and Molecular Biology. 2012; 46(5): 566-72.
- Chen C, Shi L, Li Y, Wang X, Yang S. Disease-specific dynamic biomarkers selected by integrating inflammatory mediators with clinical informatics in ARDS patients with severe pneumonia. Cell Biol Toxicol. 2016;32:169–184.
- Chen X, Song Y, Liu Z, Zhang J, Sun T. Ultrastructural lung pathology following brain injury combined with femur shaft fracture in a rat model. Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery. 2015; 78(3): 558–64.
- Howard BM, Kornblith LZ, Hendrickson CM, Redick BJ, Conroy AS, Nelson MF et all. Differences in degree, differences in kind: characterizing lung injury in trauma. J. Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2015; 78(4): 735–741.
- Husebye E, Lyberg T, Opdahl H, Aspelin T, Stoen R, Madsen J, Riose O. Intramedullary nailing of femoral shaft fractures in polytraumatized patients. A longitudinal, prospective and observational study of the procedure-related impact on cardiopulmonary- and inflammatory responses. Scandinavian journal of trauma, resuscitation and emergency medicine. 2012; 20:2.
- Mare TA, Treacher DF, Shankar-Hari M, Beale R, Lewis SM, Chambers DJ et al. The diagnostic and prognostic significance of monitoring blood levels of immature neutrophils in patients with systemic inflammation. Critical Care. 2015; 19(1): article 57.
- Namas R, Ghuma A, Hermus L, Zamora R, Okonkwo D, Billiar T et all. The Acute Inflammatory Response in Trauma / Hemorrhage and Traumatic Brain Injury: Current State and Emerging Prospects. The Libyan Journal of Medicine. 2009; 4(3): 97–103.
- Perl M, Hohmann C, Denk S, Kellermann Ph, Lu D, Braumüller S et al. Role of activated neutrophils in chest trauma-induced septic acute lung injury. Shock. 2012; 38(1): 98-106.
- Stubljar D, Skvarc M. Effective strategies for diagnosis of Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (SIRS) due to bacterial infection in surgical patients. Infectious Disorders: Drug Targets. 2015; 15(1): 53-6.
- Williams A, Chambers R. The mercurial nature of neutrophils: still an enigma in ARDS? Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol. 2014; 306: 217-30.
|Publication of the article
||«World of Medicine and Biology» №4(66), 2018 year, 160-164 pages, index UDK 616-092+616.24+616-001+616.71+616-08