||The purpose of the work was to study the state of elastic, collagen fibers, glycoproteins and glycosaminoglycans in the intercellular substance of the dermis of male rats 1, 3, 7, 14, 21 and 30 days after the burning of ІІ-ІІІ degrees on the background of injectiing HAES-LX-5% solution in first 7 days. During 1-3 days after a thermal 2-3 degrees injury and the injection of HAES-LX-5% solution, the reorganization of the intercellular substance of the dermis appears less damaging to the fibrous structures of its papillary and reticular layers. Histochemically amorphous connective tissue substance is rich in glycoproteins, the content of glycosaminoglycans is still small. When HAES-LX-5% injected after 7 and 14 days of the experiment, the Van Gieson-Weigert method allowed to see renewal of collagen fibers in the boundary regions of the affected skin, located mainly wavelike, like thin beams. In the late stages of the experiment (after 21 and 30 days), the active course of regeneration contributes to a significant normalization of the fibrous structures of the dermis. In the intercellular substance of the dermis, the content of amorphous compounds is normalized, a moderate “Hale”-positive coloration is histochemically determined, indicating a decrease in the number of sulfated glycosaminoglycans, and the content of neutral glycosaminoglycans and glycoproteins is reduced, their PAS-positive properties are moderately expressed.
- Cherkasov VG, Dzevulska ІV, Cherkasov EV, Kaminsky RF, PastukhovaVA, Kovalchuk ОІ, Trofimenko YuYu. Influence of HAES-LX-5% infusion solution on the DNA content of endocrine glands cells against the background of thermal burn of skin in rats. World of Medicine and Biology, 2017; 4(62): 168-173.
- Delavary BM, van der Veer WM, van Egmond M, Niessen FB, Beelen RHJ. Macrophages in skin injury and repair. Immunobiology. 2011; 216(7): 753-762.
- Eastridge B, Putz B. Burn clinical practice guideline. Texas EMS trauma and acute care foundation trauma division, 2016: 5-6.
- Faraklas I, Lam U, Cochran A, Stoddard G, Saffle JJ. Colloid normalizes resuscitation ratio in pediatric burns. J. Burn Care Res., 2011; 32(1): 91-97.
- Fatemi MJ, Momeni M, Tavakoli A, Bagheri T, Hosseini A, Araghi S, … Zavareh A. Treatment of third-degree burn wounds in animal specimens: acellular dermis or partial-thickness skin graft. Ann. Burns Fire Disasters, 2018; 31(2): 144-148.
- Gavryluk АО, Galunko GМ, Chereshniuk ІL, Tikholaz VO, Cherkasov EV, Dzevulska ІV, Kovalchuk ОІ. Indicators cell cycle and DNA fragmentation in cells of small intestine mucosa 14, 21 and 30 days after skin burns on the background of preliminary infusion of solution lactoprotein with sorbitol or HAES-LX5%. World of Medicine and Biology, 2018; 1(63): 104-108.
- Gunas IV, Kondratskyi BО, Nurmetova IK, Dzevul’ska ІV, Koval’chuk OV, Cherkasov ЕV, … Sytnik OV. Dynamics of changes in the level of endogenous intoxication in rats organisms for a month after the skin burn of II-III degree, 21-23 % of the body surface area and its correction by infusion solutions of Laсtoprotein with sorbitol and HAES-LX-5%. Ukrainian morphological almanakh, 2012; 10(4): 29-34.
- Kallinen O, Maisniemi K, Böhling T, Tukiainen E, Koljonen V. Multiple organ failure as a cause of death in patients with severe burns. J. Burn Care Res., 2012; 33(2): 206-211.
- Kraft R, Herndon DN, Al-Mousawi AM, Williams FN, Finnerty CC, Jeschke MG. Burn size and survival probability in pediatric patients in modern burn care. Lancet, 2013; 379(9820): 1013-1021.
- Lawrence A, Faraklas I, Watkins H, Allen A, Cochran A, Morris S, Saffle J. Colloid administration normalizes resuscitation ratio and ameliorates "fluid creep". J. Burn. Care. Res., 2010; 31(1): 40-47.
- Maievskyi ОYe, Volkov КS, Mironov YeV, Shayuk AV, Nebesna ZM. Histochemical picture in the skin of rats 1, 3, 7, 14, 21 and 30 days after burning of ІІ-ІІІ degrees on the background of injection during first 7 days of 0.9% NaCl solution. Reports of morphology, 2018; 24(2): 50-56.
- Myburgh JA, Finfer S, Bellomo R, Laurent Billot, Alan Cass, David Gattas, Parisa Glass, Jeffrey Lipman, Bette Liu, Colin McArthur, Shay McGuinness, Dorrilyn Rajbhandari Hydroxyethyl starch or saline for fluid resuscitation in intensive care. N. Engl. J. Med., 2012; 21: 1901-1911.
- Swanson JW, Otto AM, Gibran NS, Klein MB, Kramer CB, Heimbach DM, Pham TN. Trajectories to death in patients with burn injury. J. Trauma Acute Care Surg., 2013; 74(1): 282-288.
- Tridente A. Colloid resuscitation in burns: controversies and perspectives. Scars Burn Heal, 2016; 2: 2059513116645224.
- Woodley DT. Distinct Fibroblasts in the Papillary and Reticular Dermis: Implications for Wound Healing. Dermatol. Clin., 2017; 35(1): 95-100.