|About the author:
||S.M. Pyvovar, Yu.S. Rudyk, T.V. Lozyk, V.Yu. Galchinska
|Type of article
||Forecasting of an unfavorable course in heart failure is very relevant. The purpose of the work was to determine the effect of the G protein β3-subunit C825T (RS5443) gene polymorphism on the long-term prognosis for patients with heart failure. The study included 170 patients with heart failure on the background of post-infarction cardiosclerosis. The G protein β3-subunit C825T (RS5443) gene polymorphism was determined by means of the polymerase chain reaction. Daily monitoring of ECG, Doppler echocardioscopy were carried out. The observation period was 3 years, whereby the course of the disease was evaluated, the atrial fibrillation paroxysms development, the frequency of hospitalizations due to the disease decompensation, and mortality were taken into account. The frequencies of the C825T (RS5443) polymorphic variants of the G protein β3-subunit gene were determined in the patients. 47% of patients are homozygous carriers of C825 alleles, 47% of patients are heterozygotes (C825T), 11 out of 170 patients are homozygous by the T genome. Homozygous patients with T genome are younger by 7.5 years, compared to homozygous C-allele patients and by 6 years younger compared to heterozygotes (CT) (p <0.01). For 3 years, in the patients homozygous by the T-allele, an increase in the left ventricle end-diastolic volume (by 6%, p <0.05) and a decrease in the amount of left ventricular ejection fraction (by 11%, p <0.05) was observed. In 5 out of 11 patients with heart failure who are homozygous by the T allele (TT), in the third year of observation, a pathological number of ventricular extrasystoles is recorded. Among the homozygous by the C-allele (CC) and heterozygous (CT) patients, this type of rhythm disorder is statistically reliably less frequent (χ2 = 6.854; p <0.05). The tendency was revealed towards a higher frequency of hospitalization in patients due to the disease decompensation for 3 years in the group of homozygous patients with T-allele.
||heart failure, clinical course, atrial fibrillation, C825T (RS5443) polymorphism, gene, β3 subunit of G protein
- Voronkov LH, Dzyak GV, Amosova YeN, Bagriy AE, Volkov VI, Lutay MI. Obosnovaniye, dizayn i rezultaty ukrainskogo mnogotsentrovogo issledovaniya KORIOLAN (KORIOL – Alternativa nasosnoy nedostatochnosti serdtsa). Sertseva nedostatníst. 2015; 2:28-33. [in Russian]
- Voronkov LH, Ilnytska MR, Babych PM. Prohnoz patsiyentiv iz khronichnoyu sertsevoyu nedostatnistyu ta systolichnoyu dysfunktsiyeyu livoho shlunochka zalezhno vid danykh neinvazyvnykh metodiv obstezhennya. Ukr ter zhurn. 2015;1:24-31. [in Ukrainian]
- Voronkov LH. ed. Rekomendatsiyi Ukrayinskoyi asotsiatsiyi kardiolohiv z diahnostyky, likuvannya ta profilaktyky sertsevoyi nedostatnosti u doroslykh. Robocha hrupa Ukrayinskoho naukovoho tovarystva kardiolohiv. Kyiv: Chetverta khvylya; 2012. 47 p. [in Ukrainian]
- Lang RM, Bierig M, Devereux RB, Flachskampf FA, Foster E, Pellikka PA, et al. Rekomendatsii po kolichestvennoy otsenke struktury i funktsii kamer serdtsa. Rossiyskiy kardiologicheskiy zhurnal. 2012; 3(95) prilozheniye:1-28 [in Russian]
- Pyvovar S. Zalezhnist perebihu sertsevoyi nedostatnosti vid polimorfizmu Gln27Glu hena b2-adrenoretseptoriv. Ukr ter zhurn. 2016.; 3: 50-5 [in Ukrainian]
- Rudyk Yr. Khronicheskaya serdechnaya nedostatochnost i geneticheskiy polimorfizm: rol b-adrenoretseptorov. Sertseva nedostatníst. 2009; 2: 20-2 [in Russian]
- Chemello D, Rohde LE, Santos KG, Silvello D, Goldraich L, Pimentel M, et al. Genetic polymorphisms of the adrenergic system and implantable cardioverter-defibrillator therapies in patients with heart failure. Europace. 2010; 12:686–691.
- McNamara DM, Tam SW, Sabolinski ML, Tobelmann P, Janosko K, Venkitachalam L, et al. Endothelial nitric oxide synthase (NOS3) polymorphisms in African Americans with heart failure: results from the A-HeFT trial. J Card Fail. 2009; 15:191–198.
- McNamara DM, Taylor AL, Tam SW, Worcel M, Yancy CW, Hanley Yanez K, et al. G-protein beta-3 subunit genotype predicts enhanced benefit of fixed-dose isosorbide dinitrate and hydralazine: results of A-HeFT. JACC Heart Fail. 2014; 2:551–557.
- Ponikowski P, Voors A, Anker D, John GF, Andrew JS, Falk C, et al. ESC Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure 2016. The Task Force for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) Developed with the special contribution of the Heart Failure Association (HFA) of the ESC. European Heart Journal. 2016 June 8: 123.
- Priori SG, m-Lundqvist CB, Mazzanti A, Blom N, Borggrefe M, et al. 2015 ESC Guidelines for the management of patients with ventricular arrhythmias and the prevention of sudden cardiac death. The Task Force for the Management of Patients with Ventricular Arrhythmias and the Prevention of Sudden Cardiac Death of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC). European Heart Journal. 2015; 36: 2793–2867.
- Schmitz B, De Maria R, Gatsios D, Chrysanthakopoulou T, Landolina M, Gasparini M, et al. Identification of genetic markers for treatment success in heart failure patients: insight from cardiac resynchronization therapy. Circ Cardiovasc Genet. 2014; 7: 760–770.
- Schunkert H, Hense HW, Dцring A, Riegger GA, Siffert W. Association between a polymorphism in the G protein beta3 subunit gene and lower renin and elevated diastolic blood pressure levels. Hypertension. 1998;32:510–513.
- Sheppard R, Hsich E, Damp J, Elkayam U, Kealey A, Ramani G, et al. Investigators GNB3 C825T Polymorphism and Myocardial Recovery in Peripartum Cardiomyopathy Results of the Multicenter Investigations of Pregnancy-Associated Cardiomyopathy Study. Circ Heart Fail. 2016; 9: e002683.
|Publication of the article
||«World of Medicine and Biology» №1(67), 2019 year, 088-093 pages, index UDK 616.12-008.44-085.22:576.8.095.52