|About the author:
||N.I. Tokarchuk, Y.V. Vyzhga, V.T. Tokarchuk
|Type of article
||The study was aimed at estimation of the transforming growth factor ß1 and monocytic chemo attractant protein type I in infants with pyelonephritis. Pyelonephritis against the background of vesicoureteral reflux is followed by high activity of the inflammatory process with increased amount of MCP-1 in serum that by 2.5 times exceeds the results of the kids with primary pyelonephritis. During the study we evaluated high results of the profibrotic marker TGF В1 against the background of vesicoureteral reflux in infants that is by 2.8 times higher than results of the kids with primary pyelonephritis. The article is dedicated to the study of fibrotic markers, polymorphic variants of gene TGF- ß1 in positions -509СТ and +869СТ in pyelonephritis against the background of vesicoueretral reflux in infants. Children that found to be a careers of genotype С-509С and Т+869Т gene of transforming growth factor В1 have more severe course of the disease and hyperproduction of serum TGF-B1 than heterozygote and homozygote Т-509Т and С+869С.
||pyelonephritis, transforming growth factor В1, monocytic chemo attractive protein-1, gene polymorphism of transforming growth factor В1
- Arlen AM, Merriman LS, Kirsch JM. Early effect of American Academy of Pediatrics UTI guidelines on radiographic imaging and diagnosis of vesicoureteral reflux in the emergency room setting. J. Urol. 2015; 193:749–756.
- Preminger G, Badlani G, Smith's LR. Pathophysiology of urinary tract obstruction. Textbook of Endourology. 2012.180 p.
- Gordon I, Barkovics M. Primary vesicoureteric reflux as a predictor of renal damage in children hospitalized with urinary tract infection: a systematic review and meta-analysis. J Am Soc Nephrol. 2011;14 (3):73–78.
- Hewitt IK, Pennesi M, Morello W. Antibiotic prophylaxis for urinary tract infection–related renal scarring: a systematic review. Pediatrics. 2017;11:139–142.
- Makoto M, Shunji H, Takeshi Matsushigeet M. Distinctive inflammatory profile between acute focal bacterial nephritis and acute pyelonephritis in children. Cytokine. 2017;99:24–29.
- Forbes. MS, Chevalier RL, Barbara A. Mechanisms of renal injury and progression of renal disease in congenital obstructive nephropathy. Pediatric Nephrology. 2010; 25(4):687–697.
- Miorin E., Nylen E., Kenneth L. Diagnostic performance of procalcitonin for hospitalised children with acute pyelonephritis presenting to the paediatric emergency department. Journal of Pediatrics. 2012; 5:42–45.
- Penna FJ, Caldamone A, Koyle MA. Coming full circle with vesicoureteral reflux: From Hutch to bladder and bowel dysfunction. J. of Pediatric Urology. 2017; 13(2):189–191.
- Qiao, Yong-Chao, Chen, Yin-Ling MPhil, Pan, Yan-Hong MP. Changes of transforming growth factor beta 1 in patients with type 2 diabetes and diabetic nephropathy: A PRISMA-compliant systematic review and meta-analysis. Medicine. 2017; 96(15):65–83.
- Bowen SE, Watt CL, Murawski IJ. Interplay between vesicoureteric reflux and kidney infection in the development of reflux nephropathy. Disease Models & Mechanisms. 2013; 6 (4): 934–941.
- Shaikh N, Craig JC, Rovers MM. Identification of children and adolescents at risk for renal scarring after a first urinary tract infection: a meta-analysis with individual patient data. JAMA Pediatr.2014; 168:893–899.
- Schaeffer A. J. Infections of the urinary tract. Cambell-Walsh urology. 10th edition. Philadelphia: Saunders, an imprint of Elsevier Inc.;2012. р. 257–326.
- Taha MA, Shokeir AA, Osman HG. Pelvi-ureteric junction obstruction in children: the role of urinary transforming growth factor-beta and epidermal growth factor. BJU Int. 2007; 99:899-903.
- Pastore V, Bartoli F. Urinary excretion of EGF and MCP-1 in children with vesico-ureteral reflux [Electronic resource]. SciELO Analytics.2017 [cited 2017 Feb 24]; 5:9-22. Available at: http:// dx.doi.org/ 10.1590/ s1677-5538. ibju.2015.0132.
- Viedt C, Orth S. Monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 (MCP-1) in the kidney: does it more than simply attract monocytes? Nephrol. Dial. Transplant. 2012;17:204–207.
|Publication of the article
||«World of Medicine and Biology» №2(68), 2019 year, 121-126 pages, index UDK 616.61-002-053.3