|About the author:
||Stetsuk Ye.V., Akimov O.Ye., Shepitko K.V., Goltsev A.N.
|Type of article
||With the social system development, there is a tendency to change attitudes towards family and family values. In developed European countries, there is a trend towards high sexual activity in elderly men and late creation of a family with children, which undergoes certain difficulties in connection with a decreased testosterone production in later years. The purpose of the study was to establish the microscopic organization of rat interstitial endocrinocytes and sustentocytes, to determine the sources of nitric oxide production and the intensity of oxidative stress in the testes with experimental central deprivation of testosterone synthesis with diphereline on the 90th day of the experiment. The experiments were carried out on 20 sexually mature male white rats of the Wistar line. Rats were divided into 2 groups: the control group (10) and the experimental group (10), which were injected subcutaneously with diphereline (Triptorelin embonate) at a dose of 0.3 mg / kg of the active substance for 90 days. Prolonged central deprivation of testosterone synthesis in animals leads to emergence of functional stress structural signs in population of sustentocytes and interstitial endocrinocytes, which are aimed to support testicular secretion. Central deprivation of testosterone synthesis within 90 days causes oxidative stress development owing to reactive oxygen species hyperproduction and nitrite accumulation in testicular tissue due to increased inducible NO-synthase activity.
||testes, interstitial endocrinocytes, sustentocytes, NO-synthase, iNOS, cNOS, L-arginine, superoxide dismutase, rats
- Bahriy MM, Dibrova VA, Popadynets OH, Hryshchuk MI. Metodyky morfolohichnykh doslidzhen. Bahriy M.M., Dibrova V.A. redaktory. Vinnytsya: Nova knyha; 2016. 328s. [in Ukrainian].
- Almeida S, Rato L, Sousa M, Alves MG, Oliveira PF. Fertility and Sperm Quality in the Aging Male. Curr Pharm Des. 2017; 23(30): 4429-4437. doi: 10.2174/1381612823666170503150313.
- Atallah A, Mhaouty-Kodja S, Grange-Messent V. Chronic depletion of gonadal testosterone leads to blood-brain barrier dysfunction and inflammation in male mice. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab. 2017; 37(9): 3161-3175. doi: 10.1177/0271678X16683961.
- Begum R, Bajgai J, Fadriquela A, Kim CS, Kim SK, Lee KJ. Molecular hydrogen may enhance the production of testosterone hormone in male infertility through hormone signal modulation and redox balance. Med Hypotheses. 2018; 121: 6-9. doi: 10.1016/j.mehy.2018.09.001.
- Dutta D, Park I, Guililat H, Sang S, Talapatra A, Singhal B, Mills NC. Testosterone regulates granzyme K expression in rat testes. Endocr Regul. 2017; 51(4): 193-204. doi: 10.1515/enr-2017-0020.
- Eleazu C, Obianuju N, Eleazu K, Kalu W. The role of dietary polyphenols in the management of erectile dysfunction-Mechanisms of action. Biomed Pharmacother. 2017; 88: 644-652. doi: 10.1016/j.biopha.2017.01.125.
- Fafula RV, Onufrovych OK, Lefremova UP, Vorobets DZ, Vorobets ZD. The peculiarities of arginase pathway of L-arginine in spermatozoa in men with different forms of pathospermia. Fiziol Zh. 2016; 62(5): 83-90.
- Hotta Y, Kataoka T, Kimura K. Testosterone Deficiency and Endothelial Dysfunction: Nitric Oxide, Asymmetric Dimethylarginine, and Endothelial Progenitor Cells. Sex Med Rev. 2019; 7(4): 661-668. doi: 10.1016/j.sxmr.2019.02.005.
- Liu FH, Yang DZ, Wang YF, Liang XP, Peng WM, Cao CA, Chen XG, Guo ZM. Making of the animal model with sterilized testes. Zhonghua Nan Ke Xue. 2007; 13(2): 125-9. [in Chinese].
- Mossadegh-Keller N, Sieweke MH. Testicular macrophages: Guardians of fertility. Cell Immunol. 2018; 330: 120-125. doi: 10.1016/j.cellimm.2018.03.009.
- Scovell JM, Khera M. Testosterone Replacement Therapy Versus Clomiphene Citrate in the Young Hypogonadal Male. Eur Urol Focus. 2018; 4(3): 321-323. doi: 10.1016/j.euf.2018.07.033.
- Stetsuk YeV, Kostenko VO, Shepitko VI, Goltsev AN. Influence of the 30-days central deprivation of testosterone synthesis on the morphological and functional features of rat testicular interstitial endocrinocytes and sustentocytes. World of Medicine and Biology. 2019; 4(70): 228-233. doi: 10.26724/2079-8334-2019-4-70-228-233.
- Swelum AA, Saadeldin IM, Zaher HA, Alsharifi SAM, Alowaimer AN. Effect of sexual excitation on testosterone and nitric oxide levels of water buffalo bulls (Bubalus bubalis) with different categories of sexual behavior and their correlation with each other. Anim Reprod Sci. 2017; 181: 151-158. doi: 10.1016/j.anireprosci.2017.04.003.
- Yelinska AM, Akimov OYe, Kostenko VO. Role of AP-1 transcriptional factor in development of oxidative and nitrosative stress in periodontal tissues during systemic inflammatory response. Ukr. Biochem. J. 2019; 91(1): 80-85. doi: 10.15407/ubj91.01.080.
- Zhao Y, Liu X, Qu Y, Wang L, Geng D, Chen W, Li L, Tian Y, Chang S, Zhao C, Zhao X, Lv P. The roles of p38 MAPK → COX2 and NF-κB → COX2 signal pathways in age-related testosterone reduction. Sci Rep. 2019; 9(1): 10556. doi: 10.1038/s41598-019-46794-5.
|Publication of the article
||«World of Medicine and Biology» №1(71), 2020 year, 226-231 pages, index UDK 612.0616.31:599.323.4