|About the author:
||Tsyhykalo O.V., Oliinyk I.Yu., Andrushchak L.A., Halysh I.V. Stolyar D.B.
|Type of article
||The purpose of the study was to find out the features of the ureteropelvic junction structure in the fetal period of ontogeny and in newborns, and to determine the critical periods of its morphogenesis. The study was performed on 67 human fetal specimens with 160.0-500.0 mm of parietococcygeal length (PCL) (4th-10th months of prenatal development). A set of morphological study methods was applied, which included anthropometry, morphometry, injection of vessels with their subsequent radiography and preparation, microscopy, graphic and three-dimensional computer reconstruction, statistical analysis. It is established that the size of the ureteropelvic junction in the early period of ontogeny increases asynchronously: during the 4th month its length increases, during the 7th month and in newborns its diameter grows. From the 4th month of intrauterine development up to the newborn period the ureteropelvic junction’s diameter increases from 0.95±0.25 mm to 2.2±0.25 mm. At the beginning of the fetal period (4-5 months), the ureteropelvic junctions are determined at the level of the intervertebral interval between II and III lumbar vertebrae. During the second half of the fetal period, its asymmetrical shift occurs: to the left - to level II, and to the right - to level III of the lumbar vertebrae. In the perinatal period of ontogenesis, close anatomical correlations of the ureteropelvic junction with the renal vessels are determined - its anterior surface is crossed by 2-4 branches of the renal artery and 2-3 branches of the renal vein.
||ureteropelvic junction, anatomy, fetus, newborn
- Mishalov VD, Voichenko VV, Malysheva TA, Dibrova VA, Kuzyk PV, Yurchenko VT. Poriadok vyluchennia biolohichnykh obiektiv vid pomerlykh, tila yakykh pidliahaiut sudovo-medychniy ekspertyzi i patolohoanatomichnomu doslidzhenniu, dlia naukovykh tsilei: metodychni rekomendatsii. Osvita Ukrainy: spetsvypusk hazety. Kyiv: Pedahohichna presa. 2018; 2(62):3–13. [in Ukrainian]
- Obukhov NS, Voronina EA, Danilyuk SA. Prenatalnaya diagnostika i postnatalnaya verifikatsiya obstruktivnykh uropatiy u detey pervogo goda zhizni. Vestnik Uralskoy meditsinskoy akademicheskoy nauki. 2016; (2): 24-9. [in Russian]
- Pidmurniak OO. Efektyvnist riznykh instrumentalnykh doslidzhen dlia diahnostyky ta prohnozu perebihu urazhen nyrok. Bukovynskyi medychnyi visnyk. 2015; 19(2):152-6. [in Ukrainian]
- Protsak TV, Byndyu MD. Anomaliyi rozvytku nyrok. Pivdennoukrayinskyy medychnyy naukovyy zhurnal. 2017; 16(16): 77-9. [in Ukrainian]
- Spakhi OV, Kokorkin OD, Pakholchuk OP. Analiz osnovnykh chynnykiv ryzyku rozvytku vrodzhenykh vad sechovoyi systemy u ditey. Neonatolohiya, khirurhiya ta perynatalna medytsyna. 2016; 6(1): 38-41. [in Ukrainian]
- Stabredov AV. Izmeneniye parametrov stenki pochechnoy lokhanki i plodov y novorozhdennykh cheloveka. Astrakhanskiy meditsinskiy zhurnal. 2011; 6(2): 264-5. [in Russian]
- Berendt AM, Wójtowicz-Marzec M. Prenatal diagnosis of urinary track defects. Journal of Education, Health and Sport. 2019; 9(6):275-88.
- Indrayan A. Malhotra RK. Medical biostatistics. Chapman and Hall/CRC. 2017. 1032 p.
- Johnson KE. Anatomy and embryology of the urinary tract. Clinical Pediatric Nephrology. 2016. 19-32.
- Maffi M, Lima M. Congenital Ureteropelvic Junction Obstruction. Neonatal Surgery. Springer; 2019. 515-25.
- Mazengenya P. Multiple variations of the renal and testicular vessels: possible embryological basis and clinical importance. Surgical and radiologic Anatomy. 2016; 38(6): 729-33.
- Pan P. Micro anatomy of pelvi ureteric junction and its changes in hydronephrosis. International Journal of Current Research. 2017; 9(2):32-8.
- Reddy PR. Congenital renal abnormalities in fetuses: a study in a teaching institute Pabbati Raji Reddy. Indian Journal of Clinical Anatomy and Physiology. 2017; 4(4): 465-7.
- Rocco F, Cozzi LA, Cozzi G. Study of the renal segmental arterial anatomy with contrast-enhanced multi-detector computed tomography. Surgical and Radiologic Anatomy. 2015; 37(5): 517-26.
- Stringer MD, Yassaie S. "Is the pelviureteric junction an anatomical entity?". Journal of pediatricurology. 2013; 9(2):123-8.
|Publication of the article
||«World of Medicine and Biology» №2(72), 2020 year, 220-224 pages, index UDK 611.623.013